2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Has Incredible Value with New Pricing Reveal
Hyundai has revealed full pricing information and listed all the standard features and technology you can expect. The highly anticipated Santa Cruz Sport Adventure Vehicle will start at a price of $23,990 and will be available in late July for purchase. The 2022 Santa Cruz breaks new ground within the SUV, Truck and Crossover segments by offering a true Sport Adventure Vehicle unlike anything else on the U.S. market. Santa Cruz boasts a bold yet sophisticated design, and powerful and efficient powertrain options. The flexible open bed and cutting-edge connectivity are packaged in a highly maneuverable all-wheel drive platform that is equally at home in urban and adventure-focused environments.
|SEL Activity||2.5L 4-Cyl.||FWD||$30,460|
|SEL Activity||2.5L 4-Cyl.||AWD||$31,960|
|SEL Premium||2.5L Turbo 4-Cyl.||AWD||$35,680|
|Limited||2.5L Turbo 4-Cyl.||AWD||$39,720|
(Freight Charge of $1185 on the 2022 Santa Cruz)
Standard Features and Technology
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED taillamps and cargo area lighting
- Integrated rear bumper side steps
- Rear privacy glass
- Body-colored side mirrors
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
- Molded composite bed (vs. steel bed)
- Lockable underfloor bed storage
- Power-locking tailgate
- Remote open tailgate via fob
- Rear 60:40 flip-up lower cushions (vs. one-piece)
- Rear occupant alert
- Driver attention warning
- Lane keeping/lane following assist
- Intelligent speed limit warning
- Leading vehicle departure alert
Why Should You Choose Santa Cruz?
Santa Cruz was developed to be the ultimate Sport Adventure Vehicle, a moniker confirmed in Hyundai’s early consumer research. Many active consumers tend to carry gear and equipment that are better suited for an open bed, yet still value the secure utility of a compact SUV. Santa Cruz has a unique, bold design and creates an entirely new segment that meets buyer needs like no vehicle before it.
Beyond its combination of unique styling, loads of standard features and competitive pricing, the Santa Cruz benefits from Hyundai’s America’s Best Warranty Program. For no extra cost Hyundai vehicles receive:
- 10 year / 100,000 mile powertrain warranty
- 5 year / 60,000 mile comprehensive/limited warranty
- 7 year / unlimited mile anti-perforation warranty
- 5 year / unlimited mile roadside assistance
- 3 year / 36,000 mile complimentary maintenance
The first truckload of Santa Cruz is expected to arrive later this July. You can learn more about the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz by contacting our sales department or drop by our showroom to try it for yourself today!