Brakes are the safety mechanism on your vehicle that you most control; whether you need to stop quickly or glide to a stop, your foot determines the stopping power. In order for your direct input to function properly however, your brakes need to be in optimal working condition. As a driver, you need to know that your brakes will respond when you most need them to. Spokane Hyundai is your Hyundai brake specialist, with factory-trained technicians able to calibrate your brake system to exact specifications to make your vehicle perform like new. Contact us for an appointment if you feel you might need your brakes looked at and our technicians will give you options that work best for you.
If it has been over a year or 5,000 miles since your last check, or you are past the recommended miles since your last brake fluid check, it is time to get a pre-emptive brake check. Even if there are no other warning signs, a brake check will be able to tell the owner whether there is unusual wear and tear or developing issues related to your brakes.
Brakes have more natural wear on them than perhaps any part of a car. Every time you brake your vehicle, the rotor pad is faced with immense friction as it stops the wheel. Over time these pads will wear down and you will need to apply ever greater force to the brake pedal to stop your vehicle. If you notice this phenomenon, make an appointment with your Spokane Hyundai brake specialist as soon as possible.
If you car shudders when you apply the brakes or you hear audible squeaks or other noises coming from the brakes, this is a signal the rotor pads or calipers need replacing, fixing or fluid added. Make an appointment with the Spokane Hyundai service center and our factory trained technicians can diagnose the problem and present you with the most effective options to get your vehicle functioning properly.
The factory-trained technicians at Spokane Hyundai are specially trained in Hyundai parts and service to ensure your vehicle operates as new. Our brake technicians will accurately and expertly assess any issue with the brakes on your Hyundai and prescribe the most efficient solutions for the brake problems on your vehicle. Let Spokane Hyundai help stop your vehicle in its tracks!
When you purchase and install a set of replacement brake pads, we will provide brake pads for the same brake component system at no charge for as long as you own the vehicle.
† Purchase and install a set of replacement brake pads at Spokane Hyundai and we will provide brake pads for the same brake component system at no charge for as long as you own the vehicle. Terms and Conditions:
1. Only available for replacement front or rear brake pads for Hyundai automobiles (certain model exclusions may apply) on or after May 20th 2020. The guarantee includes brake pad parts only for the specific brake component system they were purchased and installed for (front or rear). Initial and subsequent brake pad replacements during the valid Guarantee period must be installed by a Hyundai Certified Technician at Spokane Hyundai.
2. Installation and any other consequential labor or parts required to return the brake system to its original operating condition are excluded. Machining and replacement of brake discs are excluded. The guarantee does not cover loss of use, towing charges, transportation, or other incidental damages or parts supplied by the customer.
3. All Factory recommended maintenance must be completed as specified by the vehicle's owner's manual. All other brake system component replacements must be by a Hyundai Certified Technician at a Spokane Hyundai for Guarantee on brake pad parts to be valid.
4. The guarantee is applicable to regular wear only, based on Hyundai Technician inspection and recommendation. Brake pad thickness for parts in which Guarantee applies to must be documented as 2mm or less in order to qualify for replacement under the Guarantee.
5. The guarantee is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the replacement brake pad parts on the vehicle it was installed. Not applicable to wholesale customers or over-the-counter purchases.
6. No extra charge for Lifetime Guarantee and no substitutions. .
7. Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee does not apply to vehicles that have been modified or used for racing purposes.
9. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. Excludes all other Guarantees, expressed or implied. Guarantee eligibility applies to Hyundai VINs only. See Spokane Hyundai for more details.
10. This Guarantee does not apply to vehicles equipped with Brake Shoes or Brake Drums.